BECOME A MEMBER OF AFADU
We are thrilled to announce that AFADU has commenced a MEMBERSHIP PROGRAM ...and is looking for your support.
For as little as $38 dollars a year you can input to AFADU’s direction and work. Signing up to be a member provides added support to AFADU, our governance and expertise. It also allows you to input to the future direction of AFADU and its projects.
AS A MEMBER YOU WILL:
- Receive the ‘Come Alive‘ biannual printed newsletter.
- Attend special events such as sustainable community development and other information sessions at discounted member rates
- Have direct input into development of on-the-ground projects.
- Participate in the governance of AFADU through AGMs and board elections.
- Sponsors to our Child Education Fund receive the option of membership as part of their annual sponsorship.
We promise to value the knowledge, expertise and networks of our members. 50% of all membership fees go directly to key on the ground AFADU projects.
PLEASE HELP US GROW OUR WORK!Download the form and email to: firstname.lastname@example.org or
PO Box 3023,
Redfern NSW, 2016
If you do not wish to become a member – become a Friend of AFADU
Friends of AFADU will be kept up to date with our work on a regular basis through occasional emails and our Come Alive Bi-Annually newsletter.
If you would like to become a friend of AFADU, please email email@example.com